Latest Views & News

Photo article: Kim Kardashian, Millionaire Cops and the 1%

By Tom Winnifrith | Friday 21 October 2016


Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours. I wrote this article myself, and it expresses my own opinions. I am not receiving compensation for it (other than from ShareProphets). I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article.


How will the 1% preserve the wealth they have extracted from the rest of us, the 99%. That is the question that the world's best know resource investor, Sprott, posed this week. Over to the experts.


Filed under:


Subscribe to our newsletter

Daily digest of our latest stories.



Search ShareProphets

Market News

Complete Coverage

Recent Comments

|