Notes from Underground: Here's a buy recommendation: invest in moped shares
By Pizza HardMan Darren Atwater | Sunday 13 August 2017
London has a real table problem. At least the outdoor ones, and I don't see Mayor Sadiq Khan putting any effort into it.
Last Tuesday, I was sitting at a table and chair on the pavement in Clerkenwell, drinking a local craft beer, when two guys on a moped creeped up, snatched my iPhone out of my hand, and gunning the engire, sped off. "Hey!, I said, about ten seconds later.
Seven years or so, in Marylebone, I was sitting at the table outside a pub when an apparently developmentally disabled man who was having trouble with a map asked me for directions. He put the map on the table, and I showed him how to get to the Oxford Street tube station. As he shuffled off, I called out to him that he was going the wrong way to which he responded by running as fast as Tuesday's moped. That's when I realised that he had picked up my iPhone with his map.
Obviously, it's could not be me. It's low qualiity tables and it is high time that the Mayor of London did something about it.
* * *
More than ever, if you support the work that Tom and ShareProphets does, and want to help us in court if needs be, then please take a moment to donate to the fighting fund here.
* * *
The first non-Tom Winnifrith article is Equities First – the £18 million question over IQE by Nigel Somerville at #25, Which, if we are talking about questionable information, really makes Tom's time off for heath reasons a debatable proposition.
* * *
In the past seven days, 68,090 unique readers read 112,579 pages on ShareProphets. The circulation of the Investors Chronicle is c30,000. Shares is less than half of that. To our critics who think we do not count, we say think again.
Our top 10 most-read stories this week were:
- BREAKING: Telit - what an embarrassing coincidence for boss Oozi Cats and his Mrs - meet the Boston fraudsters on the run
- BREAKING: UK Oil & Gas slammed for lying by top expert,says will have to frack: calls for cancellation of permit
- Neil Woodford - how long before The Deadwood Press admits that he does not walk on water?
- UK Oil & Gas - is there something ( quite a lot actually) you are hiding at Broadford Bridge
- Breaking: Oozi Cats/Uzi Katz meeting with Nomad FinnCap within hours - if the Feds are looking for a fugitive
- Telit: Look at all these hilarious Internet Uzi Katz's in Boston - now why don't any of them exist?
- Tom Winnifrith Bonus Bearcast on Telit - calling Uzi's next move: this feels like Globo Mk2, here's why
- GOTCHA! Says the Sheriff - The Boston fraudster Oozi Cats leaves Telit temporarily - he ain't coming back
- Telit - as we often predicted this is the day the disaster unfolded, but can the CEO explain his £24m share sale?
- Telit - Smelly Cat, smelly Cat - its not your fault: talk me through the share dumping timeline again
To support our continuing campaign against fraud on the AIM casino (but also main market listed frauds) click HERE
This area of the ShareProphets.com site is for independent financial commentary. These blogs are provided by independent authors via a common carrier platform and do not represent the opinions of ShareProphets.com. ShareProphets.com does not monitor, approve, endorse or exert editorial control over these articles and does not therefore accept responsibility for or make any warranties in connection with or recommend that you or any third party rely on such information. The information available at ShareProphets.com is for your general information and use and is not intended to address your particular requirements. In particular, the information does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by ShareProphets.com and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any investment decisions.
Comments are turned off for this article.