Latest Views & News

Union Jack buys 20% stake in Fiskerton Airfield Oilfield - good deal

By HotStockRockets | Saturday 11 November 2017


Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours. I wrote this article myself, and it expresses my own opinions. I am not receiving compensation for it (other than from ShareProphets). I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article.


No this is not an airfield at all but a small oilfield seven miles from Lincoln. Union Jack Oil (UJO) is paying approximately £137,000 for a 20% stake. This figure includes a pro rata share of the Operator`s legal, licence, planning and acquisition costs. The other 80% is owned by operator Egdon Resources.

You must be a registered member to read this story
ShareProphets is reader-supported journalism

Join us for free and gain access to three articles per month

Or become a member starting at £5.99 per month for all articles, the Bearcast, and our seven year archive.


Filed under:



Subscribe to our newsletter

Daily digest of our latest stories.



Search ShareProphets

Market News

Complete Coverage

|