> All the big AIM fraud exposés
> 300 articles and podcasts a month
> Hot share tips
> Original investigations by our experienced team
> No ads, no click-bait, no auto-play videos
Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours. I wrote this article myself, and it expresses my own opinions. I am not receiving compensation for it (other than from ShareProphets). I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article.
Richard Jennings of Align is not letting go and has posted 5 questions for long suffering Mayan Energy (MYN) shareholders to put to Charlie Wood at the GM tomorrow before booting him off the board. He has raised these matters with Nomad Roland "Fatty" Cornish but London's most useless adviser thinks that it is not his job to keep companies in order. His job is to bank fat retainers from companies, let them do what they want and then to head out for a five course lunch every day. Great! More spotted dick with lashings of custard waiter! Anyhow, over to Jennings who writes:
As we are sadly unable to attend the AGM tomorrow of Mayan we suggest 5 questions that be asked of Mr Wood by any attendee:
1. Please justify the awarding of 14% of the Deloro equity to your wife when you/she put in de minimis cash whereas Mayan stumped up over $1.5m for 17%?
2. Why did you feel it remotely appropriate to ignore the 2 letters from Align Research in their attempting to establish precisely what was going on in the company in recent months?
3. Given that production this last 12 months has been laughable why did you not bring Eddie Gonzalez’s stewardship to a close much sooner and make changes to the on the ground operations out there?
4. How much bandwith do you have for the task in hand now at Mayan to turn around a business with operations that are over 5000 miles away given your role at Helium One and also at Two Shields?
5. How do you look yourself in the mirror each day?
Never miss a story.
This area of the ShareProphets.com site is for independent financial commentary. These blogs are provided by independent authors via a common carrier platform and do not represent the opinions of ShareProphets.com. ShareProphets.com does not monitor, approve, endorse or exert editorial control over these articles and does not therefore accept responsibility for or make any warranties in connection with or recommend that you or any third party rely on such information. The information available at ShareProphets.com is for your general information and use and is not intended to address your particular requirements. In particular, the information does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by ShareProphets.com and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any investment decisions.
Comments are turned off for this article.
Search ShareProphets |
Stock market news |
Recent Comments |
Site by Everywhen