ShareProphets

The one stop source for breaking news, expert analysis, and podcasts on fast-moving AIM and LSE listed shares


Join ShareProphets at less than 2p per article

> All the big AIM fraud exposés

> 300 articles and podcasts a month

> Hot share tips

> Original investigations by our experienced team

> No ads, no click-bait, no auto-play videos

Find out more

Servision - grotesquely misleading investors in summer 2015 to get placings away

By Tom Winnifrith, The Sheriff of AIM | Tuesday 26 January 2016


Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours. I wrote this article myself, and it expresses my own opinions. I am not receiving compensation for it (other than from ShareProphets). I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article.


Yesterday I demonstrated that AIM casino posterboy Servision (SEV) was both almost insolvent and in need of a placing ASAP HERE and b) was happy to mislead investors to ramp its worthless shares ahead of a placing HERE. Right now it is ramping as it needs a placing pronto to avoid going tits up. Now I take you back to 2015 to show how it misled the market in a shocking manner to get a bailout placing away.

Servision was slow to report results for calendar 2014. Why? Because without a placing its auditors would not have signed off that it was a going concern. On 22nd May it raised £911,927 ( i.e every last penny that it could) at 5.2p. So on the last day possible without suspension (June 30) it announced 2014 results.

Liar in chief executive Gidon Tahan stated:

I am pleased to announce SerVision's consolidated group financial statements for the year ended 31 December 2014 and to report that our revenue for this twelve month period was $4.2m, an increase of 20% from the previous year. I am also happy to announce that the company generated a net profit of over $180,000 during H2 of 2014 resulting in a reduced net loss of $729,000 for the full year compared to a net loss of $2.86 million in 2013.

Our final results for 2014 show a solid rebound from the previous year and when I consider the opportunities in our current pipeline and the prospects for significant penetration of the Chinese and global police market with a body-worn video transmission solution, I am optimistic that we can continue on a growth trajectory. I have expectations that our sales growth will accelerate once our next generation mobile DVR is ready for market launch and our new sales strategy to generate monthly recurring revenue has been fully rolled out.

Ends.

That is bullish is it not. It sounds as if - at last - the dog has turned the corner " I am optimistic that we will continue on a growth trajectory". Bear in mind that as Gidon is putting pen to paper on June 29 2015 he must have a dam good idea of how trading has been in the six months to June 30 2015.

His optimism is a good thing because, with yet another new broker appointed on 22 September 2015 (Beaufort) on 25 September 2015 Serrvision was able to raise another £797,684 at 3.5p. And then five days later ( on the last possible date) we have the results for the six months to June 30 2015 and Gidon fesses up:

The Board today announces SerVision's consolidated group interim results for the six months ended 30 June 2015. Revenue during this period amounted to a modest $1,242,000 and our net loss was $1,445,000. While on the surface these numbers appear low (relative to last year's revenue of $1,842,000 and net loss of $892,000 for the same period), I can assure investors that the current results are an inevitable outcome of our transition to a new recurring revenue business model.

Ends

Hang on Henry - what happened to that frigging growth trajectory of June 29th 2015?

If AIM was properly run, Nomad Allenby would have quit at that point and this dog would have been booted off the casino a month later. AIM Rules are clear. If there is a material change in trading you must notify the market. But Gidon told investors that his company was on a growth trajectory on 29 June raised cash and only then fessed up that results in the six months to June 30th showed not growth but decline afterwards. It does not matter why, the fact is that Servision misled the market ahead of a placing by not fessing up that the trejectory was not of growth but of decline.

I have warned Nomad Allenby that I have more examples of how Servision has misled AIM investors and issued RNS statements that tur out not to be true and will continue to publish. If Nomad Allenby has any morals whatsover it would, since it already has enough evidence that Servision has breached a raft of AIM rules and is not fit to be a listed company be walking. Allenby already knows that Servision is almost insolvent. Can it really allow the imminent next bailout placing to go ahead until it verifies that investors know the full god-awful truth about a raft of statements made?

These shares are a stonking sell at 2.75p - 3.25p. What is my target price? The NPV of a company with no balance sheet, burning cash and run by a man who misleads investors is zero. The target price is 0p.


Filed under:


Never miss a story.




This area of the ShareProphets.com site is for independent financial commentary. These blogs are provided by independent authors via a common carrier platform and do not represent the opinions of ShareProphets.com. ShareProphets.com does not monitor, approve, endorse or exert editorial control over these articles and does not therefore accept responsibility for or make any warranties in connection with or recommend that you or any third party rely on such information. The information available at ShareProphets.com is for your general information and use and is not intended to address your particular requirements. In particular, the information does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by ShareProphets.com and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any investment decisions.


More on SEV


Comments

1 comments

  1. Lol, the morons in the BB are all saying that this drop in revenues are a good thing, that you are wrong and will be sued, that you tiping against is a buy signal etc. etc.

    Its quite remarkable how in every single BB the reaction to your articles is the same. its the same things said by different people, none of them actually ever address what you have said, the clear fact that the RNS was deliberately misleading is a plain fact not interpretation.

    There is this sort of collective self delusion in the moron community that is quite fascinating to watch from a distance. they don’t learn from their mistakes, they don’t ever critically analyse what is going on. its really quite remarkable. there is no need for the company to defend itself, the very people it is ripping off do it for them! its like mugging victims being a voracious defence witness at the muggers trial.

    You take their money and they defend you for it, every time. it never stops working. quite extraordinary. they are as a group, incapable of learning.

    Is ripping of BBMs the perfect money making scheme? perhaps that’s why its so common and successful. I think I might start a shite AIM company at this rate. its just such easy money. (lol no I joke, I like to actually earn my money)


Enter your comment below. Fields marked * are required. You must preview your comment first before finally posting.


Site by Everywhen